extra domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra domains

Hi to all and thanks for any help you give.

I wanting a totaly diff domain for my other site store. am i able to do this in the cpanel? also when i do get it, do i get another Soholaunch Pro Edition to build my diff site with???

Thanks again.
    Leonie
    www.ashleyz.com

Re: extra domains

Hi

You would order through voda your new domain and I believe you can build your new site from the same using blue voda web builder or soho .... you need to order your domain name, I believe $19.95, point to your servers, in your control panel add it under add on domains, and build as a separate from your main domain, creating its own index as the main page and so forth ....

there are threads around about setting up your new domain into your account ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Soholaunch is single licinse. Meaning that you can only install one session of it in your account. So you must either build your second site with BV, or purchase a separate account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you both so much for your help on this!
        Kind regards
        Leonie MWA!

Comment

Working...
        X