Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just applied domain

Good afternoon!

We just applied a domain name about 10 minutes ago. Im very excited to see my site on the Internet hosted by Voda. But I have a question:How long does it take to approved and get the domain name that we just applied?

Thank you!
    God!!! Im very excited!!! Really excited! Yahoooo!!!
    Hope the site will be good with Voda hosting it. ü

God Bless and More Power, VODA! ü

Re: Just applied domain

Welcome j enriquez! So you just opened up a new vodahost account and requested your domain name! Thanks great. Normally it only takes a few hours to receive your welcome email, but I don't know if the Thanksgiving Holiday will slow that process down or not. But be on the lookout for that long welcome email, as it will have all the valuable information you need in order to get everything set up properly. There are plenty of other threads here that cover what to do once you get that email on how to set up your account, change your dns server, go into your cpanel etc. Take the tutorials if you haven't already and most of all HAVE FUN! There's lots of people in this forum that will help you! Look forward to seeing you around and your website when your ready!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: Just applied domain

Originally posted by j_enriquez
      Good afternoon!

We just applied a domain name about 10 minutes ago. Im very excited to see my site on the Internet hosted by Voda. But I have a question:How long does it take to approved and get the domain name that we just applied?

Thank you!
      God!!! Im very excited!!! Really excited! Yahoooo!!!
      Hope the site will be good with Voda hosting it. ü

God Bless and More Power, VODA! ü

Hi j_enriquez

It's great to see your excitement! You will love it. I takes about 24 hours for your account to become active, that is assuming you have purchased a web hosting account with Voda and not just a domain name for $19.95.
      Domain names cost $19.95 but a web hosting account, for which you must have to be able to publish your web pages that you created with the free blue voda web builder is a different kind of purchase. Voda offers packages available as a monthly or yearly subscription. So be sure you have purchased the web hosting package of your choice, which if purchased on the yearly package, includes a free domain name.

When you are ready to publish your pages, your first page (your main page) needs to be named index, saved as index, and published as index and by default will be the page that when you type in the url for your domain will be the landing page. All other pages, can be named the name of your choice, using all small letters, saved as all small letters and published the same, and will be linked and found by the following example http://www.yourdomainname.com/nameofpage/.html

We look forward to your site!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X