• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fnt
    Captain

• Mar 2006

Re: Domain Name number 2

hey navel,
    i just want to know if its safe for me to mess around with it, are you still working on it?
    thank you
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

No, i saw that there was a problem and just stopped after mailing you.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• fnt
        Captain

• Mar 2006

THANKS NAVEL,,, So I should just sit tight and let you take care of this???
        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You should have submitted a support ticket, including this message that your CP is giving when trying to add the addon:

Addon Domain Maintenance

Addon Domain Additions

Bind reloading on voda6 using rndc zone: [follownotrends.com] The subdomain, 3youth.follownotrends.com has been added.

Error from park wrapper: 3youth.com is already configured.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, 3youth.follownotrends.com has been removed.

3youth.com could not be setup. The subdomain 3youth.follownotrends.com was not setup either.
          Only the help desk can fix that. Please note that Voda 6 server replacement is now complete, and you are now on the new server, with new IP address. HAve a look at the News and updates section of the forum.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• fnt
            Captain

• Mar 2006

Ok,
            thanks Navel,
            Thanks for trying to help out.
            www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
            X