This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasili Said, About New Domains !!

Last year Vasili made a posting converning new domain purchases. He said, "after purchasing the domain we should go to VBS and configure the domains." But VBS is only a billing services area and I can not find any link for configure my new domain.

So, what do I do now? What are my steps to set my site to publish the BV files I have created for this site?

Re: Vasili Said, About New Domains !!

I suppose that you are talking about a new domain name, purchased from VoaHost, and added as addon in your main account. If so, in VBS, click on My Sites. The new domain should appear in the list, click on it, then a menu will appear on the left, where, among others, there will be "Change DNS" or "Manage DNS". Click on that and a table with the nameservers will appear. Modify them so that they are the same as your main account ones.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Would I go through the cPanel and do an add-on first? The reason I ask....I purchased the new domain only 2-3 hours ago and it is not showing up in VBS. Should it show up this soon in the VBS area?

Comment

Wait until you get an email informing you that the domain is active before doing anything.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

The successful purchase confirmation screen and the purchase confirmation email both stated that you have wait 24 hours for your purchase to be activated.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X