• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ornametals
    Master Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Redirecting new domain to old

I recently purchased a new domain (ornamentals1.com) and simply want it to point to my current domain ornametals1.com. I won't be using the "ornamentals1.com site for anything but redirecting, not publishing new pages at this domain. I bought the domain through BV and added it to my account, but I think I messed something up. When I put in the new domain it takes me to some travel site that has my domain address? I watched the video, read the tutorial, but I'm at a loss. Please help. Thanks, Tom
  • Mook25
    Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Re: Redirecting new domain to old

Originally posted by Ornametals
    I recently purchased a new domain (ornamentals1.com) and simply want it to point to my current domain ornametals1.com. I won't be using the "ornamentals1.com site for anything but redirecting, not publishing new pages at this domain. I bought the domain through BV and added it to my account, but I think I messed something up. When I put in the new domain it takes me to some travel site that has my domain address? I watched the video, read the tutorial, but I'm at a loss. Please help. Thanks, Tom
    It sounds like you have not pointed it to the correct name servers as it sounds like you are seeing the parked domain page. for more information on domains look here
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
    X