Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any body has a clue with this,, it would help

check this page out,
    maybe youve seen this error message before, and you can help me in the meantime.
    thank you
    here is the link

http://www.3youth.com/
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: If any body has a clue with this,, it would help

FNT - nothing opens for me when I click on that url - so have you published anything to it? Have you set it up as an addon domain already? If you set it up as an add-on, have you published an index page to it?

If you published an index page, did you do so changing the directory after you click to publish from public_html to public_html/3youth ?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

hey bethers..thanks for hoping over to this thread...

you know, i did. I set up the add on (although i feel like id like to reset that, and do it again.)
      i created the index page, named it and saved it index. and when im publishing, i use my old login, old password, and yes, i added the /3youth to the folder.
      HOWEEVER... i just edited and republished it, (to see a diference) and it doesnt ever work at www.FollowNoTrends.com/3youth anymore.. ut used to. when you go to www.follownotrends.com/3youth that sort of works, but.. anyway. id like to just start all over , because it seems that this is not really that complicating process...
      thanks bethers, awaiting your advice,
      paul
      www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Addon Domain Maintenance

Addon Domain Additions

Bind reloading on voda6 using rndc zone: [follownotrends.com] The subdomain, ypysquz.follownotrends.com has been added.

Error from park wrapper: 3youth.com is already configured.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, ypysquz.follownotrends.com has been removed.

3youth.com could not be setup. The subdomain ypysquz.follownotrends.com was not setup either.

This is what it says when i try to add on the 3youth.com

thanks
        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
        X