• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frazier
    Private

• Jan 2007

DNS propagation time?

Thanks in advance for your help, this is my first attempt at building my own site. My domain is www.morethanmotivation.com and the new site has been published with Voda. The name servers from the old server site were redirected four days ago to ns21 and ns22.

I can access all of the pages by typing in their URL, and when the site is open, all the pages link without a problem... but my index page still isn't being found when I use just www.morethanmotivation.com. Only if I add the /index.html extension will it come up through a search.

When using firefox: it says the site has been moved and to click here clicking leads to a message that it is not a valid URL. Thanks again for your help and advice.

Hickory
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: DNS propagation time?

Try deleting your index page from the server via your file manager or ftp and republishing it, if that does not work, please submit a support ticket and we will look at it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: DNS propagation time?

Since i can see your index page, in http://www.morethanmotivation.com/index.html

it means that you have done what you should have, on your side.

I suggest that you submit a support ticket ASAP
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X