X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help with New Developments

Hay what’s happening!

I just got off the phone with Homestead and they told me I had to wait until the 2 month free trial ends which is on April 22nd before they can transfer my domain name over to BV. So now I just found out that transferring domains and pointing domains are two different things, lol! They almost seemed the same until they explained it to me. They are going to be sending me an authorization code to use in BV in order to make the domain transfer. They said there are a few things that I will need to do and it will come with directions on how to do it. I guess I’ll be asking you guys for help as well when that time comes. I will be checking my inbox and junk email off and on tell then. My account with Homestead is set to close on the 18th of April but I still will be able to call them up as a customer if I have any questions. My domain with homestead is in unlocked status right now.

A few more things before I go:

I finally got to ask Homestead if they can erase my name off of the homestead storefront/index page so people won’t see it on google then next time I go to publish the new index page sometime in the near future. They went ahead to do that but got stopped right in the middle of the process when they realized that since BV became my parent directory after they pointed my domain to BV, they no longer have the ability to make that change to my index page or any changes for that matter. I asked them so what do I do? They said I had to ask my new registrar to have it done for me.

Can you guys please change it for me? I just want it to say “Welcome to Pyroutopia.com…….your number one stop for tubes and plugs” and that’s all. I know it currently say’s Welcome to Edesouza on google right now and the only way to change that is if I have you guys change what it says in the program and then I go to publish my new page. Please let me know when you’ve done it.

Thanks for helping me!

Re: Please Help with New Developments

Please click the below to submit a support ticket to our domains department....

They will sort you out...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Please Help with New Developments

Actually, if it's pointing here now - couldn't you build an index page saying whatever you want it to say and publish it?
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X