How do I use my second domain forward to the first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mia21212
    Corporal

• Feb 2007

How do I use my second domain forward to the first?

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I'm confused about how to do this from the tutorials and my own trial and error.

When I tried to use the addon domain feature, it told me I created a subdomain with the new name and that wasn't what I was trying to do. Or maybe thats a default thing?

I want the new domain salesforsites.com to forward to the old one, netbasedbizathome.com. When I tried to do it. I was told I created salesforsites.netbasedbizathome.com and thats NOT what I want.

Please help
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: How do I use my second domain forward to the first?

When you ad an addon, a subdomain is also automatically created by default. So, that is correct.

Make sure you have added it as addon domain, not as subdomain.

Forwarding is an entirely different thing: you set the redirect after you have finished creating the addon.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X