Publishing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

I am currently publishing my website and i just want it up for a year. All that i think that i need to do is choose my name and everything what is unclear is that should i click domain registration or the the package annual thing. Is the cost to publish a site up for a year $19.00 or that $95 deal i just want to know what i am getting into.

Re: Publishing Question

the $19 is for using the DOMAIN name for 1 year. which for new accounts ends up being free because they tell you to use a code that takes off $19. The $95 is for HOSTING your web site. If you already have your own domain name, they can still just charge you the $95. Or you can pay monthly or however you want to pay for your hosting.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

So it cost $95 for the website to be online for a year or $19.

I am so confused.....

Or can i have somebody else beside BV host my site.

Comment

To get the name you want like ****.COM it cost $19/year.

To have Vodahost HOST your website it cost an additional $95/year.

A website needs both a NAME and a HOST. There are many HOSTING companies out there and many companies that will get you a DOMAIN.

Vodahost can do both. They also have free software for you to build your own web site and publish your new site for the world to see.

You can go with other hosting companies, but you will not find the free web site building software, or the kind of web site building help that Vodahost customers enjoy.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

To have an annual hosting plan costs the $95 but this is everything and includes a FREE domain name when you register. If you pick the annual package it will offer you the free domain name as part of the process, I believe. You can only host a BlueVoda built site with VodaHost.Remember to use the coupon code 'freedomain' when you are completing your account details. You can use this link to place your order and choose the annual option. There are no other fees.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X