• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fnt
    Captain

• Mar 2006

help...

It seems as though register fly .com didnt renew my domain name, so its down... Although i paid.
    1) is there a way to get out of there fast, and transfer the domain name here? Or do i have to contact them to let them do that for me? Because its too hard to get through to them, their phone numbers dont work, as if they are out of business or something... What do you think?
    I submitted a ticket 8 hours ago, and this is my music business, so i dont now want to wait anylonger. My site or my resume needs to be up and running all the time...
    What can i do?
    can I create a temp page until it runs again, and you guys, (the smart ones) can flow traffic to my temp page? or can we just snag my domain name from them ASAP (without contacting them) and bring it over here?

thank you
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: help...

But if you can get access to your account and point your domain to voda servers this might be quickest right now ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Mook25
      Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Re: help...

If they haven't renewed your domain name you also want to hope that no one has now decided to use it as once it is not renewed it is available again on the net to everyone who might want to purchase it.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X