Trouble adding second domain name to bv account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble adding second domain name to bv account

Hi all, I have a website www.building-roofing.ie hosted with bv which is in the making but i have now added another domain name and i have just about finished but i cannot upload it properly, i received no welcome letter fo the second domain name, so i tried using the same nameservers i have for my first site!. it does not seem to be working, does anyone know what i shoud do? Thank you.

Re: Trouble adding second domain name to bv account

Hi Chedman...You are on the right track.. by making sure it is published to the Right Server IP.... with the right password and such...{You might want to review the Publishing Tutorial)....If it is an addon domain go to C-Panel and check out the Add On Domain Tutorial... If you don't have any luck.. maybe you should submit a ticket... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Re: Sorted now thanks Doug

I was doing it correctly but for some reason bluevoda kept saving my index file with a capitol 'I'. thats all it was. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Re: Trouble adding second domain name to bv account

Chedman,
        Unless you opened another account, you will not get another welcome letter.
        Save the second domain work in a separate folder and when you publish make sure you specify Folder: public_html/your2nddomain
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X