Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about redirecting DNS

Hello,
    I joined the other day and got a free domain name. Today I "think" I redirected my DNS Address for another domain name I have,currently hosted by Valuweb, to your address provided in my Welcoming Email. It says it can take 72 hours to make the move. My question is when all this happens, I'm going to want to change the free domain name that I have been using the last couple of days to the one I'm trying to transfer to you, to my Master domain.
    I hope I'm making sense.
    Sincerely,
    Stark

Re: Question about redirecting DNS

To do so you need to submit a support ticket and ask VH to change your master domain to be the ValueWeb one. If beleive that this is free for the first 20 days after signing up, but could be wrong. Of course, you will then need to add the one you got from VH as addon domain.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X