• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • higge
    First Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Buying a domain

Hello.

This might be a dummiest question you've ever seen but..

I have a domain here www.ruhtinaskunta.com and it working good.
    What if I want to buy another one like example higge.com, is it possible to do "under" ruhtinaskunta?
    What I mean is I will then have two websites, not linked together, one cpanel and one account, or should I have two accounts for two websites.

I know this is told in sticky posts but to be honest, I don't understand all of those (english lessons, here I come).
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Buying a domain

Hi, if you have a VH account you may have as many sites as you wish on one account using 1 control panel. All you will have to purchase the higge.com domain name & point it to your server.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• higge
      First Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Thanks Chris for clearing that what I thought.

I might then buy one, name is still under construction...

Comment

• pristinelife
        Captain

• Apr 2007

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi, if you have a VH account you may have as many sites as you wish on one account using 1 control panel. All you will have to purchase the higge.com domain name & point it to your server.
        Hi Collectors, I was looking into another domain name myself. I see VH charges $19.95/yr and others charge $7.95/yr. If I were to purchase the name elsewhere and host it here, would there be additional charges to have it separate from ourjourneytolife.com or will my new domain name be www.newname.ourjourneytolife.com or vice-a-versa. Thanks in advance
        Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
        Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

• Collectors-info
          General

• Feb 2006

Hi, if you have a domain registered in a different place, you would just point the domain at the VH servers. Can sometimes take a few hours to take effect..
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X