please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

I am having problems configuring my dns. my domain name is spacemonkeyproductions.co.uk.
    I am new to this and am finding it quite difficult.
    I originally thought that the site was up and running so I published my first page, but it does not appear, instead at my domain is an advertising site. i tried to configure the dns with one provided but haveno log in id for the site in the tutorial.
    please help me this is giving me a headache.
    thanks in advance

Space monkey.

Re: please help

Most of the time dns is already set for you, you get all these informations from a welcome e-mail, and you dedicated dns server. Make sure you review all and that you are publishing to the right ip address or dns server.

All the best.
    jahnSELE

Comment

Your site appears ok. A suggestion, get rid of the caps.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I am unable to access, my domain, webmail, cepanel and sohoadmin. My hosting account is paid upto date. Not sure if my domain name is up for renew if it is i don't know where to pay it. can somebody help me. My domain is www.castoxen.com

Comment

Originally posted by trj View Post
          I am unable to access, my domain, webmail, cepanel and sohoadmin. My hosting account is paid upto date. Not sure if my domain name is up for renew if it is i don't know where to pay it. can somebody help me. My domain is www.castoxen.com
          Your site IS up (although you have mis-spelled "system" in your main page title as "Nutria sytem" >> make corrections in Page Properties and re-publish). You should feel fortunate: I recently had the same problem and my site was wiped altogether!

Use the link below my signature to contact VodaHost Support to request your Access issue solved.......and possibly your account be "RESTORED" not "Reset".....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I accessed your soho login just fine. Not sure but it might be your browser or firewall settings have changed, and this can happen with updates from windows. In any case clear your cache, reboot and try again. Seems to be working on my end.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
              Your site IS up (although you have mis-spelled "system" in your main page title as "Nutria sytem" >> make corrections in Page Properties and re-publish). You should feel fortunate: I recently had the same problem and my site was wiped altogether!

Use the link below my signature to contact VodaHost Support to request your Access issue solved.......and possibly your account be "RESTORED" not "Reset".....
              Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
              X