Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• com.au help

Hi there,

Is there anyway i can purchase a .com.au domain name and transfer it to bluevoda?

If this is not possible, is it possible to purchase a com.au and still use bluevoda to create the website?

I dont want to use the hosting packages the Australian companies provide because im so used to Bluevoda.

Re: com.au help

Hi, there are a few from AUS & NZ that have had this, & I believe all they had to do was either go to the control panel of were they have the domain registered & point it at the VH server they are using. If this control panel is not available, you should be able to request that the company you purchased the domain from does it for you.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for that Chris.

When creating a new website for my .com.au domain, is it possible for me to create and upload using BV?

If not, can you please advise what website builder i would have to use?

Comment

If you're using VodaHost as your hosting provider you may use BlueVoda, just select the assigned server with username and password and the folder location where to save .. if it is an add on domain I beleive the correct way is to type in public_html/thenewdomain
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by aytactekin View Post
          Thanks for that Chris.

When creating a new website for my .com.au domain, is it possible for me to create and upload using BV?

If not, can you please advise what website builder i would have to use?

Hi, depends on what you mean. You can naturally upload to your own site with FTP.
          But if you want visitors to upload. Yes! This is no problem, but may involve adding a small script to handle it, depending on what it is for.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X