Question about Directing Add-On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Directing Add-On

Hello: This will probably be an easy answer question but, I still would like to know. I bought an add on domain today, so it probably hasn't been long enough for anything to finish.

When I go here ...

... I see that I never performed number three - I simply skipped from 2 right to 4. I can see that the new site is in ftp and stuff and when I go to my Billing account, the new site is listed in my domains. Do, I still need to direct this new site to the server...or is it allready there. If I do - how do I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Question about Directing Add-On

If you are seeing the folder for your new domain in your file manager, cp, that means it is already there ...

simply make yourself a folder on your computer, in your MY DOCUMENTS/BLUE VODA and store your newly created .bvp files in there (this prevents writing over your main domains .bvp files if by chance you name any the same, e.g., index - which you will create a new index for this new domain) then when it comes to publishing you publish for this account to public_html/nameofnewdomain

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X