• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TWO CATS
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

vodahost domains login

Hi
    I am wanting to transfer another domain name but have lost login for domain names.I have tried my other voda info and it doesn't work .
    my question is how do I find out what my vodahost domains login info is I can't find anywhere on the site I have all other passwords etc.on file but not this one
    thanks if you can help
    two cats
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: vodahost domains login

You can have it resent, there should be a link below the login into your vodahost billing account to have your password reset

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by TWO CATS View Post
      Hi
      I am wanting to transfer another domain name but have lost login for domain names.I have tried my other voda info and it doesn't work .
      my question is how do I find out what my vodahost domains login info is I can't find anywhere on the site I have all other passwords etc.on file but not this one
      thanks if you can help
      two cats
      If you are looking to have a domain transferred from another registrar to Voda Hosting you will need to have support transfer this domain for you.

If you are simply looking to have this domain pointed to voda servers, you need to log in to whereever this domain is held.

If the domain in question is with Voda Host, you need to log into your VBS and point this domain to your voda servers.

Liek watdaflip says, if you cannot find your passwords for VBS you can submit a support ticket and they will help you with your passwords.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• TWO CATS
        First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

thank you I thought VBS was different to VHD because you join both seperatly.I will contact them
        thanks again
        two cats

Comment

Working...
        X