Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question

Hi,
    I have purchased an account and an add-on domain name for 2 websites that I wish to build. I can get the pages uploaded onto the "main" domain, but cannot get the add-on domain to work. I have watched the turorials, and have tried to change the dns entries, but to no avail. I cannot figure this one out.

When creating a page, I tried to publish it to the public/second domain name folder, but I still get different page when I try to find it in Internet explorer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance,
    Allissa
    www.yankeered.com
    second domain should be www.centralvaregion.com

Re: Newbie question

Originally posted by bert9258 View Post
    Hi,
    I have purchased an account and an add-on domain name for 2 websites that I wish to build. I can get the pages uploaded onto the "main" domain, but cannot get the add-on domain to work. I have watched the turorials, and have tried to change the dns entries, but to no avail. I cannot figure this one out.

When creating a page, I tried to publish it to the public/second domain name folder, but I still get different page when I try to find it in Internet explorer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance,
    Allissa
    www.yankeered.com
    second domain should be www.centralvaregion.com
    Republish your home page for your second site, and save it as index lowercase. In the publishing window, make sure it says public_html/centralvaregion
    If you don't add the second part you will be publishing over your original home page for yankeered. Be sure and do this for all the pages you publish on the second domain.
    And then, when you go back to publish some thing for your yankered domain, be sure and leave off the second domain name..
    Does that make sense?
    Good luck
    good luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
    X