• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PressurePro
    Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Domains Option???

I was reading the database of FAQ about how long it takes to transfer a domain name and ran upon this...

It says to go to the "Domains Option" in my account. Uh... Where is this? Is it in CPanel? Nope, not there. There is a "Parked Domains" button, but there is not anything in there. Where do I find this?
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Domains Option???

It should take about 24 hours, if thier arent any issues...if yours is taking longer..please usbmit a customer support ticket for an update. If you have a current ticket open on the topic, please update it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• PressurePro
      Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Re: Domains Option???

Thank you for the reply. I went to submit a ticket and went to my emails to find a reference number and found the email from Voda asking me to approve the transfer. it was in my Bulk folder. I almost deleted it. - DUH!!! I responded to the request, and I am anxiously waiting for my transfer so you guys can see my AWESOME new website that I built with BlueVoda.

NEW VODA MEMBERS--------

If it is taking a long time to transfer your domain. Go look in your BULK or SPAM emails and look for a email from Voda asking you to verify the transfer request. You MUST reply to this request or it will not be done, and it will expire a week after the request has been sent if you do not act on it. This is YOUR responsibility.

Comment

Working...
      X