Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering Domain from one bluevoda account to another

Hello,
    When I bought my domain name I messed up by using the *new customer* option, instead of the *add to my account*
    The domain that I bought with the *new customer* option was *eternalgamerz.net* and I am wondering if it is possible
    to transfer *eternalgamerz.net* to my webhosting bluevoda account that has *eternalgamerz.com*?

Since the domain name *eternalgamerz.net* is already on a bluevoda account, would I still have too wait 2 months to transfer,
    or is it easier to transfer from account to account?

Thanks,
    Client ID# 18464

Re: Transfering Domain from one bluevoda account to another

Hi

You can add this new domain purchase to your existing vh account with no problem.

Log into your vbs and point this domain to your two vh existing servers (same as your main domain, and those two servers are found in the email containing your log in information, you will also find the link to you vbs in this email).

Once you have pointed this domain to your voda servers, you go into your control panel and choose the Icon - ADDON Domains, add this domain to your account.

On your own computer, you should create a file folder with your Blue Voda Folder entitled the name of your new domain and as you build pages with blue voda, store these pages in this folder - this will prevent you overwriting any existing files that you may have by the same name, example - index or contactus or others that you have made for your main domain ...

You will then publish your newly built pages to public_html/eternalgamerz
    (eternalgamerz being the directory for your new domain). You will need to type this after public_html when publishing to this domain and remove it when publishing to your main domain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X