Domain Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Name

I am building a site for a relative. I purchased a Domain Name which is teelovestastytreats.com. I need help regarding this domain name. First,how do I determine if it should be Subdomain, Addon, or a Parked Domain. I'm really confused. Second, it appears that someone else has the same domain name teelovestastytreats.com. How is that possible. Please Help

jprestynproductions.com.

Re: Domain Name

Originally posted by Jprestyn View Post
    I am building a site for a relative. I purchased a Domain Name which is teelovestastytreats.com. I need help regarding this domain name. First,how do I determine if it should be Subdomain, Addon, or a Parked Domain. I'm really confused. Second, it appears that someone else has the same domain name teelovestastytreats.com. How is that possible. Please Help

jprestynproductions.com.
    You add the domain to your account as an addon domain.

In the first box you type the domain name (without the www. bit)
    In the second box, when you click on it, the first part of the domain name will appear automatically. This is your folder name. which will be teelovestastytreats

In the last box you type a password. Personally i use the same password as my main domain account as this simplifies publishing.

Then when you publish, you use the same publishing details except in the folder option you would type public_html/teelovestastytreats

This is how it knows that the pages belong to your add on site.

I checked who owns this domain and it's you only. No one else owns it.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X