Publishing Add On Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Add On Domain

I was able to point the Add On Domain to the two server names. If I understand this procedure correctly, when I publish a index page it should be published directly to the proper folder. The new Add on domain is,
    teelovestastytreats.com. To publish I published to public_html/teelovestastytreats.com. When I do, I get a error message: "ERROR 550 Can't change directory to public_html/teelovestastytreats No such directory." What am I doing wrong.

jprestynproductions.com

Re: Publishing Add On Domain

Originally posted by Jprestyn View Post
    I was able to point the Add On Domain to the two server names. If I understand this procedure correctly, when I publish a index page it should be published directly to the proper folder. The new Add on domain is,
    teelovestastytreats.com. To publish I published to public_html/teelovestastytreats.com. When I do, I get a error message: "ERROR 550 Can't change directory to public_html/teelovestastytreats No such directory." What am I doing wrong.

jprestynproductions.com
    Okay, your servers are pointed, you have added this domain as an add on domain ... ???

and you publish to public_html/teelovestastytreats

You omit the .com when publishing ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks. I'm still getting the same error message

Comment

Originally posted by Jprestyn View Post
        Thanks. I'm still getting the same error message

Have you chosen the ADD ON Domain Icon in your control panel and added this as an add on?

If so, I would remove the add on domain, close out of my control panel, log back in ... add it again - you add in the first line teelovestastytreats.com and then the next line (the directory - the folder) is automatically created for you and should look like teelovestastytreats - without the .com

Then you should be able to publish to public_html/teelovestastytreats

If you feel you have done this successfully and are still unable to access this domain for publishing, I would submit a support ticket for them to have a look for you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks again. I submitted a support ticket. I'm waiting for a response

Comment

Working...
          X