Im new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to this

I purchased a Domain name through Go Daddy and a Web Hosting Account through them aswell.

Thing is Blue Voda is so much more User Friendly.

Now I need to Transfer my domain name to Blue Voda or Vice Veresa. ?

And is the web hosting with Go daddy no good as I am now doing everyything Through Blue Voda. ?

Re: Im new to this

your go daddy is not useable with blue voda. you have to purchase a hosting account and make sure you use the part that indicates that you have a domain name already. once you have your login information, which will have the new DNS servers name, you will contact go daddy and have them change the servers name. it will take up to 24 hours for them to do this and you can just call them and they will walk you through the process.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Im new to this

Originally posted by Conrad L View Post
      I purchased a Domain name through Go Daddy and a Web Hosting Account through them aswell.

Thing is Blue Voda is so much more User Friendly.

Now I need to Transfer my domain name to Blue Voda or Vice Veresa. ?

And is the web hosting with Go daddy no good as I am now doing everyything Through Blue Voda. ?
      The only good thing about GoDaddy is they will in fact refund the money you spent on a hosting account, proactively of course, but you get money back nonetheless!

Leave your domain there .... making the changes to that namservers is a simple and painless procedure that you can do yourself without having to call anyone for assistance! In fact, we even have a video Tutorial that show you how, every step of the way.
      >> Once you have made your website, you will need to do the DNS changes, but it is not required until then.

You are 100% correct: Blue Voda is the Premier Website Builder, and totally smokes "Website Tonight" since you can get it for Free and build a website with all the features that others do not include, let alone for $29!!
      * After you have finished building a website using Blue Voda, you will then need to establish a hosting account here at VodaHost to publish it ...... and since so much more technologies and featured solutions come free with every account, it is the ultimate no-brainer at any price. Once you have your hosting account at VodaHost, it is only a matter of a few minutes to actually publish your website, and then to return to GoDaddy to log into your account and make the Nameserver settings changes so your domain will "point" to your new website here at VodaHost.

Simple, easy, and something you can do yourself without stressing or calling for anyone's help!

Welcome to VodaLand!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X