New Trying to transfer my Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trying to transfer my Domain

Hi Everybody, I am new around here. I am trying to transfer my domain name from ********.com to BlueVoda. I have already payed for my service here but,.... I'm having trouble because, I used register.com to obtain the domain name. When I try to get them to unlock so I can transfer it, they tell me I have to call in between working hours and I can't, I have a fulltime job as a crane operator and can't be on the phone thru those hours and even if I could I don't think that would do any good as I don't take my PC to work. LoL Any help or ideas would be greatly Appreciated. One more thing is client ID# same as Account ID# ? Thats all I can find?

HoffmanSteel.com
    Client ID 19915

Thanks
    Client ID: 19915

Re: New Trying to transfer my Domain

Hi, is it the domain listed in your signature or is it another domain?

I see you need to change the naming of your index page .. you have used a capital I in the word index and you cannot do this .. change this to lower case index only and republish. All pages in fact should be named, saved and published in all small letters, single word unless words are joined together with the use of the _ underscore symbol .. contact_us example ..

If you are still in question about your domain transfer, please let us know ..

Yes, use your Client ID .. this is the same ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X