Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website transfer

Hey guys.

A website I created with bluevoda for someone is no longer needed by them. Instead, someone else would like to take the site over. She already has a website here. I was wondering if I could transfer the website I created as an add on domain on her vodahost account?

Thanks

Teri

Re: Website transfer

Hi Teri

Nice to see you ..

The domain will need to be "unpublished" and removed from their voda host account for the website no longer needed by this person.

The domain name will need to be transferred to the new person, you can do this through your domain name provider, not sure who you have it with.

Once the person accepts the domain name transfer into their own name. They can then add this domain onto their voda host account, by pointing this domain to their voda host servers and adding it on their account through the add on domain icon found in control panel ..

You will then need to republish the website you built to this new account ..

Any questions post back.

How are you??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Website transfer

Okay thanks mate. I will have to contact her and see if she wants to do this. Thank you for the help!
      Currently having a fight with bluevoda. It wont install. Ive sent a support ticket so just waiting for the answer.

Im okay thanks and yourself?

Comment

Working...
      X