I bought new domain Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought new domain Now what?

My website is vullcanairbrush.com and I have just purchased another domain Trough BV .
    On the checkout there was a question if I was an existing customer /BV will automatically add new domain to my account.
    My question do I have to make " add on-domain" type thing or is everything set?
    Thanks

Re: I bought new domain Now what?

Your new domain is added to your existing BV account, but you will have to setup the subdomain. Checkout the tutorials page for information on creating your subdomain. Of course, if you have any questions...ask.

perb31
    perb31
    "There is no place like this place so this must be the place", The Place Tavern - E Heideman

www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com

Comment

Originally posted by sinisa72@gmail.com View Post
      My website is vullcanairbrush.com and I have just purchased another domain Trough BV .
      On the checkout there was a question if I was an existing customer /BV will automatically add new domain to my account.
      My question do I have to make " add on-domain" type thing or is everything set?
      Thanks
      It's really easy if you follow this tutorial exactly: http://www.vodahost.com/demowolf/cpa..._x2_addon.html

Comment

Thanks fellows,
        Regards
        Sinisa

Comment

OK I did it please tell me how do I publish ? I obviously cannot use my old password or my new files will be downloaded to old website!
          Regards

Comment

Working...
          X