Switching domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching domains

Hey, my current domain is clanxnsx.com which i bought from 1and1 but they are doing some tricky things with my billing. So i wanted to cancel my domains and re-buy them from voda. And if I buy them from voda how do I set up my account where I use the new domain to access my site? Does this have anything to do with domain transfers?

Thanks in advance
    No its not Fowbers its foobers :D

Re: Switching domains

Oh, one more thing. If I have 2 domains and 1 is set to the proper DNS settings. I can get to my site. But if I have the other one set to addon domain it redirects me to the first domain, so does voda allow multiple sites from one account?
    No its not Fowbers its foobers :D

Comment

Re: Switching domains

Hi ... When you open your voda hosting account you are given a couple of free incentive choices.

1. A free Domain Name Transfer
      or
      2. A free Domain Name

You can't simply cancel a domain, once you purchase a domain name it is yours until it's expiry date.

You can however, have voda host transfer your domain to voda hosting for you, (and as a free option when enrolling with voda host)

You can have an unlimited amount of domains that you own yourself, with voda host.

When you purchase an additional domain name, and add it on to your voda hosting account - it will be it's own domain and will not redirect to your main domain unless you want it to. It will be it's own domain and you can build it's own website and be independent from the main domain.

You can however, redirect any of your other domain names to any domain you choose.

If you are using the free blue voda software to build your website, you can have this built and ready to publish when your domain is transferred to voda hosting should you choose to transfer.

If your domain is elsewhere and you want to choose voda hosting as your webhost provider you have two choices

1. Transfer your domain to vodahost
      or
      2. Leave your domain at your current registrar and point this domain to your voda servers (However, in light of your situation I would choose the transfer to voda host and this will end the situation you are having with your current domain provider).

We look forward to your arrival.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X