Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i find who the admin email is for my domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i find who the admin email is for my domain?

How do I find who the admin email is for my domain? I did a whois search on it but I don’t see it. My domain is www.electroleap.co.uk. Could someone els please do a whois search on it? I looked over and over again but can’t find it. Or maybe you don’t look there for the admin email? Sorry am new to this.

O and, Merry xmas and a happy new year XD

Re: how do i find who the admin email is for my domain?

Hi, not quite sure on the question, but you domains are not pointing at a server to pick up an email address. I be leave they are just registered & sitting there. You need to point the domains at a VH server that you are on & create an email address.

ns1.betterwebhost.co.uk
    ns2.betterwebhost.co.uk
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: how do i find who the admin email is for my domain?

Like Chris says, your domain is not pointing at voda host servers.

You will need to log into this domain registrar to change these server settings. You will need the email address that you used when you purchased your domain, this will be the admin email address and you will need this to log into your domain registrar, unless you have other means of having these servers changed. You will need to do all of this through your domain registrar firstly before you add on this domain to your voda hosting account or if this is the main domain that you signed up with when you ordered your voda hosting account, once you make the domain server name change all will be good ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X