X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain transfer

Hi all!

I bought a package with a domain name (perfusao.org). Later, I asked, and payed, for the transfer of two other domains (cardiocvp.net and cardiopneumologia.org) I own and that where registered at another hosting company. I followed all the steps that I was asked to, including changing the DNS settings at the former host.

My previous package at network solutions finished this week, and I cannot use my transfered domains at vodahost, because it seems I don't have IP's for these two domains.

What must I do to put these working?

Regards,

Re: Domain transfer

Hi nra... I suggest you submit a ticket through customer support... they are real good about straightening things out and getting you going... Doug

Comment

Thankx Dougnez, I've Already done that, but I'm still waiting. I'll have some more patience and wait a little longer =).

Regards,

Comment

Hi nrapsoso,

Did you sign up for a hosting account with VodaHost?
        If you did already then the information you require will be in your welcome email.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi all again,

The support ticket I placed did it all! The support team solved it out fast and easy. It seems that, for some reason, somebody forgot to place my transfered domains in my VBS account, but things are doing great right now.

Thank you all,

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X