Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Get Voda Web Mail on SubDomain while Name Servers Not Directed to Voda Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Get Voda Web Mail on SubDomain while Name Servers Not Directed to Voda Host

Please let me explain the above.

I have a domain I purchased specifically for an email service in which I had to change the name servers to theirs and not Voda Host. The domain name for this service is say gospelnews.com.

I then created a subdomain, news.gospel.com,and published the index page as news.

I have 2 questions:

1) Will I still be able to receive emails on my Voda Host web mail although the nameservers are pointing elsewhere? For instance, news@gospelnews.com or is it possible to create an email at
    news@news.gospelnews.com, if the first email example doesn't work?

2) Since gospelnews.com's name servers are not pointed to Voda Host, will I still be able to publish the subdomain, www.news.gospelnews.com?

Re: Can You Get Voda Web Mail on SubDomain while Name Servers Not Directed to Voda Ho

Hi Mort..Look into the C Panel Tutorials i.e. redirecting email.. and .. web mail.. to learn more about directing mail in Voda.. Then you'll have to set up your computers email accounts just so so to receive mail from Voda and send email with the address you want to use...Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Re: Can You Get Voda Web Mail on SubDomain while Name Servers Not Directed to Voda Ho

1) No
      2) No

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X