This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the main domain

I am a Voda member and my main domain is yateemfoundation.com. Since the domain name of my organisation namely kashcomp.com was registered with some other hosting company, I had to stick with yateemfoundation.com as main domain. kashcomp.com had been sucessfully transferred to Voda server and I wish to make it my main domain as it represents my organisation. Please let me know how can I do that. Also I wish to know if I had to republish all my sites again as I have 4 other sites hosted in the said account.
    Thanx in anticipation

Re: Change the main domain

The only way to have your main domain changes is to submit a support ticket and have them change it. I have never had to do it so I am not sure what all is involved on your part.

I also believe there is a fee

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanx for the reply but I wish to know do I have to republish all the sites again. If someone is aware please let me know

Comment

Hi sbilal

If you are interested in having kashcomp.com as your main domain of your voda hosting account, then you will need to do as watdaflip advises.

If both of these websites are currently published and you have the .bvp files for each domain on your computer - after voda host changes your accounts around, it would simply just mean you republishing your pages, your links would not change or anything, you wouldn't have to change any of your pages, you would just publish to the new directory for each .. public_html being your main and then public_html/addondomain for your other ..

However, I believe if you also ask in your support ticket to have your websites for each moved, voda host could do this for you ..

Just ask.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi lady eye
          Thanx for the advice.

Regards
          Bilal

Comment

I have registered with the other domain registry for five years. I could not add their Server IP address to the Publish Web Page screen. Do I have to give up BlueVoda software and find another software to allow published pages to be upload to the hosting company? What do you suggest?

Thanks.

Comment

Please click the below to submit a support ticket to our domains department...they will sort you out in jiffy....

http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...kets&_a=submit

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X