• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • witguides
    Sergeant

• Aug 2006

URGENT! Can someone help me with domains

Hello I have noticed over the last month that my sites are currently not
    being indexed properly and funny things are happing with my domain names.
    Why can I see my website on these pages

http://www.witguides.com./

My site has been completely removed from google and yahoo and I know
    that this is the reason but how can this happen.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: URGENT! Can someone help me with domains

Depending on the keywords you are seraching with, your site may or may not be indexed. Searching for witguides your site appears both on Google and Yahoo.

The three addresses you posted, are equivalent for the browsers (though not for SE ranking)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• witguides
      Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Thanks for the reply naval,

Thanks for settling that issue wth me I tried it with your domains and it was the same.

You see I have had a fairly high ranking site for two years #1 google for 3-4 keywords and about 2000k visitors and just two days ago this
      figure has dropped to a quarter I have know idea why.

I dont do anything bad at all, I dont even bother linking any more because I am happy where I am. ?

Something suddenly hurt my site and google and yahoo bots havent been to my site since the 15th of jan and they used to come daily.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Bots are always updated. If they see that no changes happen in your content for a long time, they set a wider interval for new spidering.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X