X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to change my main domain name.

Hi

My site is called SAdreamAdventures.com. I have purchased the domain AfricanDreamTravel.com thru vodahost and would appreciate it if someone can change my main domain to AfricanDreamTravel.com.

The SADreaMADventures.com domain is not to good for a first impression and I like AfricanDreamTravel better.

Please let me know what I need to do or can help with on my side. I want to rename my etire site.

Thanks
    Hendrik van Vuuren

username: eimhtdjc
    IP: 75.126.169.138

Re: I need to change my main domain name.

Your name doesn't come with capital letters - no matter which one you use.

That said - you can purchase another domain name, and you can either have VH change your main domain, or you can add it as an addon domain - then publish the pages to it and delete the pages on the first domain and then point that domain name to the new one.

All that said - how long have you had the site up? If for any length of time, you really don't want to change domain names. If new, go for it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth

Thanks for the reply

Comment

I undersand that I can publish all my pages to an addon domain but I would rather have VH change my main domain. My new domain: africandreamtravel.com has been purchached and it is currently a parked domain to sadreamadventures.com. My name servers are pointing in the right direction, etc.

This is what I need, I would like my old domain to be changed to africandreamtravel.com so that I can receive email and log onto cpanel using that name.

I don't plan on renewing my old domain name, but I like VodaHost and would like to rename my site!

Please go ahead with any nessesary steps or please tell me in detail how to do it.

Thanks
        Hendrik

Username: eimhtdjc
        site: sadreamadventures.com
        E-mail: Henry14za******.com

Comment

You'll need to put in a support ticket to have that done.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X