• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webpage builder to addon domain name

matesrates-australia.com.au
    mackillopbaseball.com.au
    i may be in the wrong area .. but here goes
    i have been usuing soholunch and all going well so far . i have another web domain name (non profit) and want to set it up using bluevoda...i have never used it before ... i added the site via addon all i have now is a cgibin..
    now here is my question ...how do i utilise the web builder from blue voda ...(not soho for the second site ) mackillopbaseball... i dont know where to go to start doing the pages for mackillop baseball
    thank you darren
    webmaster@matesrates-australia.com.au

Re: webpage builder to addon domain name

Originally posted by aussiesydney View Post
    matesrates-australia.com.au
    mackillopbaseball.com.au
    i may be in the wrong area .. but here goes
    i have been usuing soholunch and all going well so far . i have another web domain name (non profit) and want to set it up using bluevoda...i have never used it before ... i added the site via addon all i have now is a cgibin..
    now here is my question ...how do i utilise the web builder from blue voda ...(not soho for the second site ) mackillopbaseball... i dont know where to go to start doing the pages for mackillop baseball
    thank you darren
    webmaster@matesrates-australia.com.au
    If you have the name servers pointed to your voda servers and have created this as an add on domain - you will want to publish a page named, saved and published as index - all small letters, nothing else but index. This will be your landing page and you will publish this to public_html/nameofaddondomain - this will then bring your website live.

Be sure you have the latest version the blue voda website builder on your computer and you will publish right from within the web builder itself.

Be sure to view the tutorials Voda Host offers for using Blue Voda, they can be found at the top of this forum under the heading Tutorials.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X