• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Batista Export
    Sergeant

• May 2006

Changing to VodaHost Server

Dear Sir, i was contacted to build a website, but the customer already registated the Domain ****.com to preserve the name of company, in another company : Network solutions, i want to build with blue voda, What should i do? it is possible, i will have acess to the register info from him, what should i ask? what i will need to do?
    Yours Truly
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Changing to Blue Voda Server

i would ask the question - is network solutions hosting the website? or did your customer only purchase the domain name. if they are hosting and you want to terminate that i would have the domain name transfered to a different registrar. I'm not sure if Blue Voda can do this, i just had to do that and i used *******. the charge was 6.99 and they added 1 year to the existing contract. the process is not easy and you have to be patient as well as forceful. if network is not hosting then you can just point the domain name to the Voda host DNS servers. to do that just call network solutions and asked that it be pointed to the new DNS server. This information was sent to you when you recieved your login information. I hope i explained myself well enough, but the first question is network solutions hosting or not.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

All you have to do is point the nameservers to VodaHost (after purchasing a hosting account). It doesn't matter where you purchased the domain.

When you purchase your hosting account, the information on how to do this will be included.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Batista Export
        Sergeant

• May 2006

Changing to Blue Voda Server

Can someone check it for me ? in whois, or in another program, the domains are : http://quintadamatafidalga.com/, http://matafidalga.com/ ;
        As i know we just bought the domains. in last option, i will create another ones with diferent termination.
        Yours truly,

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Batista Export View Post
          Can someone check it for me ? in whois, or in another program, the domains are : http://quintadamatafidalga.com/, http://matafidalga.com/ ;
          As i know we just bought the domains. in last option, i will create another ones with diferent termination.
          Yours truly,
          What do you want checking???
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Batista Export
            Sergeant

• May 2006

I want someone could check the domains i refered becouse of the previous question : " is network solutions hosting the website? or did your customer only purchase the domain name " , i dont know the situation.

Comment

• Marincky
              General

• Apr 2006

Yes, but still... what do you want us to check that you can't yourself?

Just go to wherever the domains are registered and either you or your client has to log-in to the control panel and repoint the servers to VH.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Batista Export
                Sergeant

• May 2006

ok, i will do it. Just please tell me, what i need to tell to my client for him to tell to network solution to re-appoint the server for Voda Host.
                I mean, what information i need to give to him, ex : VodaHost servers, VodaHost permissions, he will need to give ?

Comment

• Marincky
                  General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Batista Export View Post
                  ok, i will do it. Just please tell me, what i need to tell to my client for him to tell to network solution to re-appoint the server for Voda Host.
                  I mean, what information i need to give to him, ex : VodaHost servers, VodaHost permissions, he will need to give ?
                  Well firstly you need a VH account. Once you have this you will receive an email telling you the TWO servers and their respective IP addresses that your account is on. You give the server details to your client and they repoint their domain to those servers.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

Just goto Voda domains and enter the domain to do a search with whois.

For you to operate the cpanel with whoever is the registrar of your clients domain name you will need the following to log in:

Username and password to gain access into your clents Cpanel.

If it is a newly registered domain name, you must wait for the mandatory
                    60 days to lapse before you can transfer the domain to another Registrar.

Take note that VodaHost offers one free transfer for all their hosting customers.
                    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• thevoucherbox
                      Private

• Dec 2010

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
                      All you have to do is point the nameservers to VodaHost (after purchasing a hosting account). It doesn't matter where you purchased the domain.

When you purchase your hosting account, the information on how to do this will be included.
                      how do i find the blue voda server? i just purchased a domain on 123 reg and it says move to server ns1 and ns2 what are they?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

As mentioned above, you must first purchase a hosting account from VodaHost (so you have a place to actually publish your website to). BlueVoda will only publish to a VodaHost server ...

Once you do, and after your account is established, you will receive a "Welcome eMail" which will list all the details of your hosting package, including the specific IP address and Nameserver information your will need to fully manage your account and website(s).

Use this link to purchase hosting from VodaHost

If you are already a VodaHost hosting client, you can contact VodaHost Domain Support to request they help you transfer, migrate, or set your Domain.
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                        X