Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dns?

Hi there.

First post, pretty much a noobie. I tried to search this question but failed...

In transferring my dns IP address from ******* to VodaHost, which IP from the list of 20 or so do I pick?

Thanks in advance. I've obviously joined a fantastic forum of good people!

Tom
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Re: Which dns?

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
    Hi there.

First post, pretty much a noobie. I tried to search this question but failed...

In transferring my dns IP address from ******* to VodaHost, which IP from the list of 20 or so do I pick?

Thanks in advance. I've obviously joined a fantastic forum of good people!

Tom
    Hi Tom,

This information won't be available to you until you set up an account with VH. Once you do this you will receive an email with this answer along with all your log-in details etc.

Welcome aboard by the way
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

DOH!! You're so right, Marincky. I missed this email in the list of several from Voda. My bad. I guess I'll be demoted to whatever is below Private :)

Thank you very much.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Sometimes, as humans, we try to think TOO hard..... It's always there under our nose.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X