• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aramirez
    Private

• Mar 2008

Domain Name Changes?

Hi,

Does anyone know if we are able to change our domain name at any time during our annual subscription? I just subscribed with a domain name, but didn't put too much thought in it. I may decide that I want to change it later...Is this possible without any extra charges, fees, limitations, etc?

Thanks.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Domain Name Changes?

Originally posted by aramirez View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know if we are able to change our domain name at any time during our annual subscription? I just subscribed with a domain name, but didn't put too much thought in it. I may decide that I want to change it later...Is this possible without any extra charges, fees, limitations, etc?

Thanks.

No worries, you can always purchase another domain name, they are only a few dollars each .. once you purchase a domain name however, it is yours until the end of it's expiry and has no trade in value, so you always just need to repurchase if you want another domain .. and let one expiry if you no longer want to keep it ..

You can have an unlimited amount of domains in your one voda hosting account providing they all belong to you ..

your domain name establishes your website though, so perhaps it is something you should think about a little more now before you establish a website only to change it .. know what I mean??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X