website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

hi, new to this so please bare with me, just designed a new site to replace existing one which is very poor quality, i intend to leave my domain with my current host an have submitted a request to point it to the dns info i've received from bv, i guess this will take a few days to sort out so is there any way i can get my new site online straight away, maybe a redirection etc?

Re: website

Hi and welcome ..

If you have received confirmation of your voda hosting account and received your email entitled "log in information" then you might be ready.

Dependent where your domain is, you can go in yourself and do what is
    necessary to point your domain at your voda host servers.

To do this:

1) Log into your domain account at your current registrar
    2) Go to manage my Domains
    3) Find your domain
    4) Look for DNS Servers to change
    5) Change to the two servers that voda host has given you in your welcome email

One more thing, if you opened your account at voda host with this domain name it will be ready, if not you may have to add it on to your voda hosting account, this is done in your control panel.

And then you could publish your website.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: website

thanks for that, i have already done what you sugested and received a "your request has been submitted" message but from experience i know nothing happens with my host over the weekend, just wondered if there was a short cut to use while they alter my settings.

Comment

Working...
      X