Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name help

Domain name help

I built a webpage for my church, My plans to start was to just let it ride on my account,
    The church likes the site so well they want there own domain name which I think is better
    Anyway. I also heard that I couldn’t have another organization on my domain. I don’t
    Want to do anything wrong , I like bv .

I’m planning to build my own site soon for my company. The church was a practice to
    Building a site. I have also been asked to build another site for a friend. If I decide to do
    This for him, What must I do to set it up and be legal ? Also how do I go about switching
    the church Over to there own domain ?

Thanks for any help

Larry Luker

Domain name ljluke.com

Church web page http://www.livingwordoffaithfellowsh...com/index.html

Re: Domain name help

No big.....once they establish their own account by listing their new domain as the Primary for that account, simply have them share the logon details with you so you can simply re-publish the site you did into their account....same page titles, everything....it will just "become" the website for that new domain, and you will have back-up files for them "just in case".

If you want to demonstrate real integrity, you can then go into your cPanel and manually delete that old add-on from your account. *POOF* All good!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili

Hey that will work for me.

Thanks again

ljluke

Comment

Hello guys,

Can you help me guys?
        How did you guys create a domain name?
        Did you pay for it?
        I saw the first domain name is free (any new member get one domain name for free) and for the others you have to pay.
        My problem is I don't know where and how can I create a domain name for FREE.
        Can someone help me please.
        I would be greatful.
        Thanks,

TCsaba

Comment

TCsaba,
          When you want to ask a question, open a new thread of your own. Not in one someone else started.
          When you Purchase a Vodahost account you can get one free BUT it is only for the first year. You have to pay the renewal fee from then on.
          They are only a few $ anyway.
          Reading your post again, I think you are confusing VodaHost Account with this Forum Membership.

Comment

Working...
          X