This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Domain Question

I am looking at opening a Vodahost account for the company I work for. I have a question about the Multiple domains allowed and using SOHO.

Can I have:
    • one new domain name (Example: abcmi.org) and use BlueVoda to develop the site.
    • Another new domain name (abcgr.org) and use SOHO (included with my Vodahost acct.) to develop that site
    • And then transfer a domain name that I already have that I have a paid SOHO license for (abckzoo.org) and continue to use SOHO to develop that site?
    Thanks!
    Jeanne
    jeannenoorman.com

Re: Multiple Domain Question

You can have a VodaHost account and use Blue Voda to create a website for, and also have an add-on domain and a Soholaunch website in that same one account.

For a second Soholaunch website, however, you would need to purchase a separate account, for you can have only one Soholaunch installation per account.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

So then, if I decided to Do my main page with SOHO, can I use it with subdomains as well? And if so, can I have domain names that point to those subdomains?

Comment

I want to add to this Multiple Domain Question

I just bought a domain "unforgivinglegion.com". with vodahost and it gave me a different server name and user name, and I already own cpubasics.com. now the question is this:

Can I manage 2 indexes using the ONE blue voda program? I 'm trying to start another index for "unforgivinglegion.com" and I'm afraid it will replace "cpubasics.com"s index. do i need another computer?. I really rather not.

Comment

Another question related to the subdomain question. If I set it up this way:
          Can each domain have the same 'look' but a different template with its own set of Links etc.?

Thanks,
          I so appreciate the help! :)
          Jeanne

Comment

I have a account and domain and built my site with BlueVoda. I want to do another separate account and domain for a local club and be able to maintain it for them. They will pay for the hosting and such.... but can I do this from my home computer using BlueVoda and still use BV for my own personal account too without the data and info migrating, etc.

Thanks,
            Joyce
            redlandschinesecresteds.com

Comment

Originally posted by K9Jeweler View Post
              I have a account and domain and built my site with BlueVoda. I want to do another separate account and domain for a local club and be able to maintain it for them. They will pay for the hosting and such.... but can I do this from my home computer using BlueVoda and still use BV for my own personal account too without the data and info migrating, etc.

Thanks,
              Joyce
              redlandschinesecresteds.com
              Hi, yes you can, order up another hosting account and their server information and publishing details will be different than yours. You can still use the same blue voda website builder, it's just those details that will change when you go to publish. Create on your computer, their own folder so this will prevent any overwriting of your own domains.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

BlueVoda with multiple domains

Hello everyone, I would appreciate your assistance....I cant seem to find the answer to my question.

Ive signed up for a 1 year hosting package and currently using BV with my primary domain.

I have another domain purchased via ******* that I changed the nameservers to be hosted at my vodahost account.

Can I now use the BV software on this new domain also? If so, when I set up the new homepage, what are the steps to publish it to the new domain.

lm

Comment

Re: BlueVoda with multiple domains

Originally posted by lmarie View Post
                  Hello everyone, I would appreciate your assistance....I cant seem to find the answer to my question.

Ive signed up for a 1 year hosting package and currently using BV with my primary domain.

I have another domain purchased via ******* that I changed the nameservers to be hosted at my vodahost account.

Can I now use the BV software on this new domain also? If so, when I set up the new homepage, what are the steps to publish it to the new domain.

lm
                  Yes, you can use Blue Voda to create as many websites as you desire, and you can host an unlimited number of websites in your single VodaHost Account.

1. Leave your domain name where it is, and simply enter your VodaHost Control Panel to create an "add-on" domain, and list this new domain name as required.
                  2. Return to where you purchased this new domain name, and simply make the proper DNS (Domanin Name Server) changes in your User Panel there so this new domain "points" to your VodaHost account and the specific servers your account reside on.
                  3. Now you can simply PUBLISH your new website that you used Blue Voda to create, being sure to add the extra info in the Publish Dialog box:
                  public_HTML/newdomain.com
                  (assuming you have the newer verson of cPanel, you need to add the ".com" -- if you have the older version, you do not add the ".com" and you know which version you have just by this mention)

Comment

how do I get a domain name, and how much will it cost me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marrickgood View Post
                      how do I get a domain name, and how much will it cost me. Thanks
                      click below....

cheap web hosting and affordable prices at a discount for all your web hosting needs VodaHost is your perfect web host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X