• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diane Milinowski
    Sergeant Major

• Aug 2007

problems with my domain name

I have 2 websites--one in Soholaunch and one made by BV. My problem is when I uploaded my index page from BV it overrode my existing website in Soholaunch (so when I pull up website address www.dianemilinowski.com (which used to be my Soholaunch website name, and I still want it that way) it now pulls up my sons website (which is supposed to be www.heathsstuff.com). I don't know what to do.

Thank you
    Diane Milinowski
    Diane Milinowski
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: problems with my domain name

Diane,

i think you will have to put in a support ticket to install the backup from whenever it was last done to restore your soho site. You probably will lose changes to it. If it has to be reset.. do this..before u go that far

copy your images folder and rename the second folder inside a fold you make called backup or something..if you can login to the store, download your products file, customer files and category files. Download any customized template if you are using one. (you can also down the whole data base from mysql php admin if you have to and then restore it from there too)

Unistall soho, then.., reinstall soho, copy your images from the saved image folder and overwrite the one in soho with it. Then open soho and and go to the database manager and import your downloaded databases. Import or upload your templates.. and then you should be good to go.

Then redo your sons website.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X