Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st site in BV, 2nd site in SOHO...help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st site in BV, 2nd site in SOHO...help!!!

Ok I watched the tutorials and I am totally confused……I have my original web site(www.kbwalls.com) built in blue voda and I am happy with it.I am a little worried to build a second site afraid that I might mess up the original site. I was adding a second site (Add-on domain). I purchased the domain for the add-on (www.proteriors.com). I was going to build this second site in SOHO. I added the domian with the add-on file in the control panel. It said at the bottom of the page the add on domain wont work unless it is pointed to our DNS servers. At the bottom of the page of the add-on maintenance it has an area to redirect to URL. What is this do? do I fill this in?
    The second part of my question is that when I go to install SOHO it has 3 installation locations.(kbwalls.com, proteriors.com and proteriors.kbwalls.com) which one do I use?

Re: 1st site in BV, 2nd site in SOHO...help!!!

You dont do anything with the redirect. You direct it at where you purchased the domain name to the vodahost servers.

When you install soho, you install it to proteriors.com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X