Domain Whois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Whois

I did a domain name whois lookup to check for availabilty of the name wyogasket.com at Network Solutions. The search came back as available but when I entered it at VH to begin my account set up it shows that it is registered to Network Solutions. Whats up with that?

Re: Domain Whois

Maybe you did not exit the browser before you dually inquired with VH??

wyogasket.com
    Registrant:Make this info private This Domain is available at NetworkSolutions.com

Remember, post only VodaHost related issues in VodaTalk .....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I dont understand why I cant register the domain with Voda. I dont want to use Network Solutions but it looks like they have the domain name I want held hostage. I want to consolidate all my domains under one roof if possible. I have 2 more I would like to transfer before they come up for renewal, one with network solutions and the other with register. That shouldnt be a problem should it?

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm kinda new to this.

Comment

No.....complete the account purchase, and list the domain you wish (remember to enter freedomain in the 'coupon' box): VodaHost will procure it for you, since it is available.

After you have a valid VodaHost account, you can then transfer any existing domains over into your account if you wish....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X