• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Domain Help

Ok how do I point getrdone-kennel page at getrdone-kennel.com

Comment

open your geterdone page and save it instead as index, publish it as index and then it will be found when you type in your domain name ..

www.getrdone-kennel.com

Are your pages .html or .php - you will need to be sure your page is set at your preferred method - check this via page properties .. if you are creating php pages you will want that to say php - if not you will want it to say html ...

P.S. You should have on your own computer, a separate file folder to file and hold all of your files, images and pages for this add on domain ..
      this will prevent overwriting any files with the same name ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have my other website nmbeagleclub saved as index01 and getrdone-kennel saved as index02. I Have Two domain names nmbeagleclub.com & getrdone-kennel.com

Comment

Ok I've tried ever thing, I sent A Summit Ticket and they tell me to come here. Boy they make it sound good in till they get your money and then they wont help you At All.
          Thanks to every one that tried to help

Comment

You cannot name index01 and index02. ANY and ALL websites MUST have an 'index' page. You must name them BOTH just 'index' all lower case.

Then you need to add your second site as an addon domain, this has already been explained to you above.

You have obviously tried to cretae a second site without using any of the tutorials available to you.

If done correctly, you will find it is extremely easy and both your sites will come together.

Lady Eye has already explained to you how to publish a second site, I suggest you scroll back up and read again.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
              You cannot name index01 and index02. ANY and ALL websites MUST have an 'index' page. You must name them BOTH just 'index' all lower case.

Then you need to add your second site as an addon domain, this has already been explained to you above.

You have obviously tried to cretae a second site without using any of the tutorials available to you.

If done correctly, you will find it is extremely easy and both your sites will come together.

Lady Eye has already explained to you how to publish a second site, I suggest you scroll back up and read again.
              Sorry but
              I have name and saved it as index in a new folder and plublish it as public_html/getrdone-kennel. sill wont work

Comment

Now nmbeagleclub.com comes up as getrdone-kennel.com

and getrdone-kennel.com still comes up as
                Index of /Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.getrdone-kennel.com Port 80

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                  Did you publish to the add on domain .. for your 2nd website ..

you need to type this in the publish box

public_html/addondomain.com
                  Thanks LadyEye
                  Sorry I forgot to add .com on getrdon-kennel when i plublish it
                  it works fine now.

Comment

Here's some additional info:
                    If you publish your index page as .html and then publish as .php web browsers will pick up the html version instead of the php version.
                    You have to manually delete the html version in order to see the index page you are publishing (php).
                    CarbonTerry
                    Semper Fi
                    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                    Zone 5 Photo
                    My USMC

Comment

When I signed up
                      it said I was entitled to one free Domain
                      how do I use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas View Post
                        When I signed up
                        it said I was entitled to one free Domain
                        how do I use it?
                        Hi Tomas,

It would seem you are posting the same question in more than one one forum.

You should also stop jumping into other people's Posting with your question.

To find out about your "Free Domain" goto "VodaSupport" and submit a "Support Ticket".
                        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

For a free domain, you were instructed to enter "freedomain" in the Coupon Box on the Signup Form after making a very clear choice of which Hosting Plan to opt for ....... selecting with a free domain or simply an account without a domain.

You may create a Support Ticket by visiting www.VodaSupport.com to inquire about the possibility of an available "free" domain for your account.

And, as mentioned, you should read the Forum FAQ, Rules, and other guidelines regarding Forum Decorum to receive the better results to your posts ..... these forums are a wonderful resource as you build your online presence, and it simply makes sense to not make waves so early by posting improperly......
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                          X