Domain Name Server Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Name Server Problem

As I planned, I moved my hosting to Vodahost and trying topoint my old hosting to this name server. Its not working. The registrar is saying, the name servers are updated but I still don't see its working.

My current website with VH is cruisingfirsttime.coma nd its working. My other domain firsttimecruising.com should also point to this site. But it is not.. Both the sides are saying no its not our problem.

Does somebody faced any problem and shed some light?!

VIJAI
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Re: Domain Name Server Problem

Well.. its really difficult to tell. Did you create the add on domain in your cpanel? It looks like its NOT pointing anywhere or cant find where to point to? My guess would be either in your spelling, or.. how you created it in cpanel and where u published the index page to, or named the index page as.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Domain Name Server Problem

Karen,

It looks like since Vodahost has functionality to have any number domains. I need to create a add-on domain for any domains to be pointed to this hosting server. I just created an add-on domain for firsttimecruising.com and moved all files.. It started working.. Problem solved..

In usual case like one domain hosting, you just need to point the name server and it just works.. Not in VH.

Thanks anyways..
      Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
      www.vijaianand.com
      www.igurus.net
      www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
      X