Publishing Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Pages

The company I am working with have already a domain name and it used in our email accounts. My question is, can I published my pages using that domain name? Example, my email address is myname@example.com, can I published my pages using www.example.com?

Re: Publishing Pages

Originally posted by leprechaun28 View Post
    The company I am working with have already a domain name and it used in our email accounts. My question is, can I published my pages using that domain name? Example, my email address is myname@example.com, can I published my pages using www.example.com?

Assuming this is a vh account - are you saying the domain name is used only for email and does not as yet have a website published? Are you publishing a website to this domain name? Is it your website or the company's website? If it is your hosting account and your website, yes, you would publish to your account. If it is your website and the companys hosting account, then NO, you would need your own account. I am not even really sure if I have answered your question or am certain I understand your question .. Ask again please .. You would publish your webpages to your hosting account, to the server, and likely the public_html directory .. you would publish directly from the web buider, blue voda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X