• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fixer
    Private

• Jun 2008

master domain

Hi, i am new en bluevoda and my ingles if real bad. So forget me my error writing.

My problem is that I try to change my master domain. I Put a ticket and they doing well but I commit a error writing my domain name, so a can’t publish noting. I put another ticket to solve the error but they not responder my ticket maybe because they can’t see my ticked with bad name. The wrong name is JasaInternational.com de right name is JasanIntenational.com. The difference is in the “n” of jasan.

My client ID: 25644 please help, I just can’t publish noting
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: master domain

Hi Fixer,

Once you buy a domain name and it is already registered, I dont think you can change it.

Send a follow up on your support ticket.
    Before you send ask a friend who can speak english to write the support ticket for you so that VodaSupport can understand your problem.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• karenwms63
      Colonel

• Feb 2008

All you can do is purchase the correct domain name and have Vodahost make it the main URL of your hosting account. Once a domain name is purchased, the spelling cannot be changed and will not be refunded. So sorry that this happened to you.
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

The folks at Voda Host are very helpful in this situation. It may be possible to correct the problem. I cannot speak for Voda Host but I would submit another ticket or follow up on the first one.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X