• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mbernat
    Private First Class

• Nov 2007

New Domain Question

I have a problem with a new domain. First I have a domain www.shopbymaja.com and than I bought another one www.boboknezevic.net. I don't have a clue how to start working in that new domain and start publishing. I've opened a new folder in my documents/bluevoda and created a new index page. I've also adjusted dns and tried to put a new domain as an add on domain but i could't do that because it told me that there is some kind of wrapp error. I can't publish at that new domain. Could you please help me???? thanks maja
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: New Domain Question

Hi,

Where did you buy your new domain name? If you bought it from VodaHost then follow the instructions below.

You have to go to your "cPanel >Addon Domain" and configure your new
    Domain name. Follow the instructions carefully.

Once you have done that, an "Ftp" account and a new folder will be automatically created un your "public_html" under your new domain name.

Your urls will look like
    My signature at the bottom of this thread.

www.bumiweb.com is my main domain and

www.siapamoyanganda.com/ is my addon domain.

You should go to this forum and you will find your answer in the archives:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/domain-names-dns.html
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• mbernat
      Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Thanks for your answer. I know that I have to go to the cpanel but first i have a problem opening add on domains icon in a c panel and when it does open and i type all the information needed it says that i have some kind of wrapp error. What should i do????

Comment

• davidundalicia
        General

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by mbernat View Post
        Thanks for your answer. I know that I have to go to the cpanel but first i have a problem opening add on domains icon in a c panel and when it does open and i type all the information needed it says that i have some kind of wrapp error. What should i do????
        If you have cpanel problems, I would sugest that you put in a support ticket.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
        X