• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • racso15y
    Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Addon Domain

alright i wanted to make a website with my add on, I did all the instructions, now i have this on the website - www.ireadfree.com
    how do i get rid of this and make it look like a real website. like the one i make in the blue voda website builder. any help would be nice ty.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Website Problemo

Originally posted by racso15y View Post
    alright i wanted to make a website with my add on, I did all the instructions, now i have this on the website - www.ireadfree.com
    how do i get rid of this and make it look like a real website. like the one i make in the blue voda website builder. any help would be nice ty.
    Hi .. okay, it looks as though you are ready to create and publish a page named as index

Once you do this your website will be live ..

You will publish to

public_html/addondomain

You will need to physically type the name of the domain after the public_html in the publish box in blue voda ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• racso15y
      Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Re: Website Problemo

what do you mean? i did do the publish adding the addon domain at the end i did this. public_html/ireadfree.com and this is what came up, if i don't put the .com it dosn't work. i don't want this page to look like this lol. i want the real page. :)

Comment

Working...
      X